View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Backlists self-published by authors?

The recent thread about Patricia Ryan has me wondering how many other authors there are who have self-published their own backlist titles in DRM-free places like Smashwords. I would like to purchase more books like this! Fun as it can be to discover a new author on Smashwords, sometimes I would rather go with a proven author who already has a solid reputation. I know Konrath has some stuff. Who else can you think of who is a proven, published author who has released their backlist themselves on Smashwords or another indie site?

- J.A. Konrath
- Patricia Ryan
- ?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote