View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 11:36 PM   #1
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle, inkBook, Kobo
Greetings from Ecuador

Hi. I'm a new Sony eReader user. It has taken me a while to get used to reading with it, especially because it's essential to have good lighting. Now I'm really enjoying it. I still use my PDAs (Sony & Palm) to read when there's not enough light. Actually I find both ways of reading very enjoyable. Maybe someday they'll come up with the perfect reading gadget for any circumstances.

In these last few weeks I've found a lot of very helpful tips in this forum. Thanks and congratulaion.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote