View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 07:52 PM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealBillc View Post
I contacted Plastic Logic and applied to become a beta tester. They were non-committal, of course, but like my mom used to say, if you don't ask, you won't get. So I asked, and told them how I would use it and the audiences I would demonstrate/promote it too. They took all my information and said they would be in touch as they got closer to inviting select members of the business community and media to test and review pre-production samples. With any luck I could actually make the cut. If I do get one I'll be sure to do an in depth review here, as well as for legal industry groups and nearby chapters of the Association of Records Managers and Administrators (my peer group) that I can reach by car or train.
Good luck!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote