View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #21674
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
It can't. A neverending thread with this posting rate will take an infinity of storage space on servers. We don't have infinite materials to make hard drives from, so sooner or later there will be an end to all madness.

I feel quite confident that it will me who fills up the last bytes of the last hard drive. the rest will get the familiar warning:"your post cannot be posted. There's no more space on the disc".

So can we all hurry up filling mobilereads servers with messages, so that this can happen? Unlike the Phoenix, I don't have forever (fortunately)

Edit: BTW: I win (fortunately)
Unless the thread takes a circular path where, at a certain point the old posts drop off as new post are added. Then, this can be a never-ending thread. Since the only post that counts is the last one, the previous posts are non-factors when it comes to win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote