View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #79
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
In general it seems these comments are pretty favorable for the M92 but nothing about the battery. The specs for it indicate a "built-in battery" so it must be that the battery is not user-replaceable.

Currently I do most of my epub reading using my first e-reader, the Bebook One, that is still satisfactory 3 years after purchase except for lack of touch screen. Several times since purchase I've needed to change its easily replaceable, cheap on ebay, standard cell phone battery.

I need a large screen pdf reader, but with the M92 it will be necessary to return to Onyx, assuming they are still in business, or scrap the reader when battery charging is no longer possible. As one who plans to keep using the M92 for a number of years, this is a definite negative.
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote