View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 03:46 AM   #5
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
As a reading device by far the best feature of the iPad without a doubt was the ability to buy from whomever you wanted to buy from, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Goggle ...etc, etc.

Now that Apple has decided to make it difficult to buy from anybody but Apple, they have rendered the iPad into a piece of junk, at least for me.

Well I anticipated the move having read various posts on Mobilread and bought a Kobo Touch several weeks ago. So now I am once again happy, the iPad goes into the drawer and I have quit being an Apple customer.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote