View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #14
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
As far as I'm concerned, anything-only is terrible. I might be interested in reading one of the mags on my Nook Color, but I'm not gonna buy a Kindle for it.
I wonder if this Amazon exclusivity also means Amazon will be subsidizing the production of the "magazine". Although it seems to me that this type of venture would do well to function sans copyright, supporting itself through ad revenue, donations with incentives, and various other things. All while freely distributing itself through the network.

Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote