View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 09:48 AM   #14
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Hmmm. Unsecured WiFi networks are an extraordinarily BAD idea.
I just knew someone would say that :0

we don't all live in urban jungles you know

- but if you wish to drive by my out-in-the-country humble abode & steal a bit of bandwidth, then feel free to do so.

- there is no confidential data in shared folders on our home network & I strongly doubt that anyone wants to snoop our family photo collection :-)
it's much less hassle for visiting friends and family for us to have a wireless network that's easy to access, even though the family desktops & xbox are using wired Ethernet
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote