View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:01 PM   #29
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
I have found a personal tracking id in an URI in my providers pdf so it is recommended to check for that before you 'loose' your ebook to somebody else ...
That doesn't sound so bad to me, actually. I think I might be a fan of "social DRM." It doesn't prevent you from using the file in any particular way or sharing it with any particular person, but provides some disincentive for out-right piracy (yarr!).
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote