View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #17557
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Purge by Sofi Oksanen, which has won the following awards: Nordic Council Literature Prize (2010), Kalevi Jäntin palkinto (2008), European Book Prize for Fiction (2010), Runeberg Prize (2009), Finlandia Prize (2008). I'm 1/3 along and find it sad and gripping. I'm taking time out this morning to read up on the history of Estonia since this is the first book I've read set mostly in that country.

Just finished Brown's Requiem by James Ellroy, clearly a first novel. But I'm glad I read it.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote