Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #1348
MaxStirner
Connoisseur
MaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic somethingMaxStirner has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindle Touch, Paperwhite
Twobob & Ixtab - I think yo both read our posts to seriously. They are (as the word implies) merely SUGGESTIONS not demands or obligations of any kind. We simply ask a question about a certain possibble feature or upgrade but without pushing or demanding the feature to be included. As for me I'm thankful and wholly understand the difficult situation that you face, limited resources, code being obfuscated etc but alas I can't be of much help even though I wish I could simply because I'm a programming noob - my top skills are limited to finding an appropriate directory to put the file in and run the program by following instructions. Yet I can still offer a warm thank you and a couple of beers if you someday happen to visit my country . So to summarize - please don't feel obligated or pushed in any way - treat my suggestions and questions as they are - suggestestions and questions and nothing more.
MaxStirner is offline   Reply With Quote