View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:19 AM   #24
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I'm like you yolina however 200 books a year! That's a little more than 16 a month and approximately 4 a week a little more than half a book a day, I don't think I can match that even at my rate I got through 85 last year. However I do not think that my choice in book readers was influenced by the number of books in one year but more due to the characteristics of my reading environment. And in my humble opinion I do not think that an average reader contemplating a book reader should consider the number of books they read per year but the environment in which they do the reading. My initial choice for book readers, after my Kindle three's on/off switch broke down (simply could no longer turn the device on or off so I sent it off for recycling) was due to my reading environment, the Kindle Basic. I further examined my reading environment and learned that I frequently read in the dark, when I am waiting for the bus in the morning or when I climb on the bus, they frequently have only one light on in the bus with the rest of it pitch black. So I upgraded to the new paper white since the light seemed to be needed. I don't think yolina's reading environment warrants the light since I don't think that Yolina reads in the dark like I do.

Last edited by jbcohen; 01-08-2013 at 09:26 AM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote