View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:16 AM   #29
altruizine
Senior Altruist
altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML, Onyx Boox Note Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by enitro View Post
Adobe and mango work
Thanks for giving it a try! I've already pushed the updates to the sources on Github; they'll be included in the next binary release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enitro View Post
New list.:P

Root Explorer, and if possible to do adobe in text re-flow( I mainly use it in that mode) […]
I'm accepting patches and configuration updates, but not to-do list items; sorry. Also, I'm not quite sure which kind of keyboard-remapping help Root Explorer could use.

I'm afraid Adobe Reader not accepting keyboard shortcuts in reflow mode is an Adobe Reader bug that pgdn cannot work around. I actually did send them an email yesterday to the support address listed on their Play Store page, letting them know about the bug, but you can probably guess how much of an impression that'll make on them.
altruizine is offline   Reply With Quote