View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #33
pe1dnn
Enthusiast
pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupor View Post
Total commander allows you to modify colors any way you like using options - it is far easier
Except for the mentioned dialog. I have the same problem. Its all back on white on the main screen. But when I go to add button, select "Internal command" and on the next line press >> to look for the command only the icons are readable, not the text.

I change the colours via menu-->configuration-->font type and colour. Foreground is completely black and background white. If I reverse the colours the mentioned dialog stays the same, these settings do not affect this list apparently.

I have a similar problem in Perfect Viewer, the bookshelf directory names are not readable (white text on white background).
pe1dnn is offline   Reply With Quote