View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #56
feedbakbwr
Redwood Original
feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.feedbakbwr is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwhe View Post
I haven't seen anyone mention this bug, so I thought I'd bring it up. Since 1.9.9 at the latest, not only does my Home Screen not track recent reads correctly (FYI, virtually all of my books are on an SD card), but Recent Reads doesn't work either. Recently sideloaded books no longer show up at the top of my Books list, and recently read favorites don't always appear at the top of my Shortlist. Sometimes they show up, but often the first page of my shortlist is a mishmash of books I've read in the last week or so, with one or two books I've only glanced at appearing over and over again in position 1 or 2.

(edit) By the way, the issue seems especially pronounced after I've reset, power-cycled, or sideloaded new books onto my Kobo.
Look here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=145918
feedbakbwr is offline   Reply With Quote