View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
Seanette
Addict
Seanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-books

Device: Samsung Galaxy s3 (Android 4.4.2), iPad 2, Win10 laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingPie View Post
I am using Safari on Mac OS X to access B&N. Any book I download comes in .pdb format and not ePUB. Even recent books, such as some of the free books from the deals sections d/l as .pdb only.

I thought B&N was moving to exclusively ePUB like Sony. I contacted them about this issue over 6 months ago, and they had no real answers. I figured I'd just wait for the transition to finish, and now I am sure it should be over -- and I'm only trying to access new books.

Is there a setting? Do I need to d/l the book from an app to get ePUB? I'm only interested in d/l to my computer, as I don't own a Nook at this point.

-Pie
Have you tried conversion software? I like Calibre myself, but I understand that other good ones are around.
Seanette is offline   Reply With Quote