Thread: Sigil v0.1.5
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:02 AM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Haha, holidays... a lovely concept. But no, work.
you have my sympathies. good luck ! (holidays is purely conceptual in my world too)

Quote:
It was necessary before because typing with no hard line breaks would cause the line to reflow, and on long lines this was causing large slowdowns. New performance improvements have remedied that.

It is a lot nicer now, I agree.
ha okay, i didn't realise it was for performance reasons. i'm glad you've got it all sorted now, though.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote