View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #255
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I don't like the curved edges on iPad 2 and 3, they kind of "cut" in your palm after some time. Whereas Surface, with its orthogonally shaped housing is less "painful" to your palms.
I don't really mind the curved edges per se, but a downside of making things thinner is that they seem heavier than they are because you can't really get a good grip; this is compounded by the fact that you need to hold the device near the edge so you don't cover up the screen. The smart cover folded into the triangular "grip" configuration helps a lot with this on my iPad...but I wouldn't want to hold it one handed like that while riding on the subway.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote