View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFluff View Post
I cannot make sure of anything since I cannot see anything point blank. When I connect the USB cable all I see is the light turn green, the screen doesn't change at all nor does the computer ID's the new connected device. Kobo is showing me the cover page and saying it's powered off. I left it yesterday charging, today too, nothing happens.
The question about making sure it was charged is because it is hard to tell the difference between no reaction because the battery is flat and no reaction because the device is broken.

As you have had it on charge for a while, you have to make sure the device is off before trying the reset. Do this by push the power switch over and hold it for 20 seconds. Then try the home button plus switch reset. If that doesn't work, do the power off again. Then while holding the home button down, push something into the reset hole on the back. Keep the home button down until the light starts to flash.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote