View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
Sunlite
Addict
Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KObo Clara, Kobo Aura, PRS-T1, PB602, CyBook Gen3
As I said the only way I'm aware of in Sigil would be to set <h1> tags through S&E in Code view.

If I save even a very long file in OO through 'Save as' and 'html Document', not allowing the file type to be re-set to odt, it does not get separated in different files.

Which way to save as html do you use in OO that produces more than one file?

Could you maybe give an example of the file(s) that make problems for you? A short snipped, that shows the wrong behavior, would be best.

I'll go to bed now, but I can try to help you more tomorrow.
Sunlite is offline   Reply With Quote