View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 09:22 AM   #40
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Jim - Loving this plug-in! I'm an avid consumer (and sometimes author) of fanfiction and have happily used your web-based version in the past. Having it built in to Calibre is just... heavenly! If you're open to suggestion on other sites to support, I'd like to request www.dramione.org be added if/when you can. It's a small archive, but rapidly growing in both readers and stories. I'm a staff member there, and would love to be able to use this tool to help with editing and validation.