Thread: Donations
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #16
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Personally I hate PayPal because I always seem to have trouble with my credit card(s) and then get a lot of junk mail afterwards from PayPal.
Still I did manage to donate.
And will do so again.
Also PayPal seems so anonymous. Not sure why.

What I can't understand is why one of the ereader manufacturers does not distribute calibre with the device with a small library. Kind of like Nero with DVD writers. A licensing fee would perhaps provide a steady income for years.

While I like the personal feel of communicating with the calibre developer and his development team, and this might disapear if they became moderately wealthy I think a living is not enough for such a great piece of software
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote