View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 11:25 PM   #29
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by mscott161 View Post
Nick,

I have noticed in the TCel and TRow sections that there is more than one record per index. The index length is greater than a single record. I will post a new version tonight. In the tree view I added the Groups for both the individual records under their parents. Also for debug information. I have a Text Display of the Tree Expanded out on the Content Tab. I have not had any luck with the EBW 1150 for these two sections. I have tried BE and LE but the bytes do not match the format of REB1200 at all.

-- Michael
Which source .imp file are you using as your "guide"? ResTestDocument.imp?

If so, I'll check that to see what I can come up with. It helps to look at both the .imp and _1200.imp versions at the same time when reverse-engineering this stuff.

But be careful with that one!!! The EBW1150 version is one I recently created using eBook Publisher v2.2 and the REB1200 version was the one the original poster had created using SBPublisher 1.5 (it's actually a Softbook 200/250e imp type 0).

You may want to try another ebook set like 16 Web Safe Colors for this table testing.

EDIT: I've added EBW1150 & REB1200 versions of RebTestDoc.imp created by eBook Publisher, so that you can continue to test with it (use it as your guide)!
Attached Files
File Type: imp REBtestdoc.imp (220.3 KB, 928 views)
File Type: imp REBtestdoc_1200.imp (375.1 KB, 887 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 01-07-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: added EBW1150 & REB1200 versions of RebTestDoc created by eBook Publisher
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote