View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 11:47 AM   #10
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I need to my glasses off to read for any length of time.

Day to day, I currently have progressives that supposedly should take me from reading distance through far distance. In practice I hate them and can't wait to get the replaced.
Intermediate distance is a battle to keep my head positioned just right, and for reading they are near useless.

I need to consult an optometrist, but I think my next pair will just be single vision for distance, or maybe intermediate/distant bifocals.

I have intermediate distance single vision glasses just for working at the computer.

Last edited by ApK; 10-14-2013 at 11:50 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote