View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #11
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Just as an FYI: I upgraded to iOS7 for 24 hours, to see how Stanza behaved and it did, but only as much as it did when Amazon finally caved in and gave us something that worked with iOS5. IOW, the only thing that works is the reading and storage of books, and preferences. Dont try to use the dictionary, you'll get the dreaded unhandled exception and app freeze.

Roll on September. And I am back to iOS6.1.3, it will do me.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote