View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #194
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Yeah - I got some really strange looks when I explained to friends that I was learning to read Korean b/c I was reading a book series [by Martin Limon] set in Korea that used lots of Korean phrases & names - and I wanted to understand what I was reading. Made perfect sense to me!
Makes sense. They say you can really only properly enjoy Homer if you read his works in the original Greek.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote