View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:52 AM   #206
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I hope they bring out an updated Touch non-lighted version next Fall. I like my Touch, but the screen has always been too dark. I will never buy another PW style reader with the light layer. That layer might be okay for many people but it definitely is a degradation when viewed with my eyes. I like the higher resolution of the PW and everything about it except that gawd awful layer of plastic that blocks my clear view of the eInk screen. Surely there is a much better way to light a reader than what the PW uses.
What plastic layer? Maybe you had a bad unit. The text on my Paperwhite is crisp and clearer than any of my Kindles. It's the former Kindles that look horrible to me now. I can't read on them, it hurts my eyes.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote