View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #50
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
All of these are also available as Audible books. Well read by Robert Petkoff. I won't pay $8-$12 for eBook versions, but I'll definitely pay one Audible credit for an audio book version, even though they're fairly short.

I've listened to the first two in the series: The Deep Blue Goodbye, and Nightmare in Pink. McGee is still McGee, and the books have, mostly, stood the test of time. His attitudes towards women are a product of when they were written, but even I am able to get past most of that.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote