View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #366
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
The truly annoying idea is that one corporation is eating another's lunch when the people who actually own buying decisions regarding said lunch are the consumers.

The mere fact that companies and even journalists now think in these terms makes me think we're all captive buyers in their eyes -- they view capitalism as a de facto monopoly in which we're forced to give predetermined recipients money.

How about a headline like this?:

"Consumers Choose Android over iOS Increasingly: Apple Humbled, Google CEOs Weep with Gratitude."
Quote:
"Consumers Choose Android over iOS Increasingly: Apple Humbled, Google CEOs Weep with Gratitude."
Hey, that is the way I feel. I got to admit it.
Well, I might change it slightly and show my class.

I am weeping with "humble" gratitude.