View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #9
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
if you mean it's hard to "mount" the NTFS files under unix.

shove them on a USB. let the OS manage the mounting. that should just work OOTB on all the OS's you mentioned.

I never had any fun with the Win 7 64 bit Virtual XP, particularly the USB support. Fairly certain that this is outlined somewhere, much like "Wine"'s USB support also sucks.
(This exact machine once ran exactly that [Win 7 64 bit && Virtual XP], and does about once a year when I'm desperate/Stuck)

well. give the USB stick a go. I often just dump stuff on a stick when I cant be bothered figuring out a new set of mount commands.
(or other security/physical/legal issues prevent the mounting)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote