View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #258
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
How ya doing with those HQNs, Blossom. Mine are still there....languishing in the TBR pile. :-)
Umm same here. I haven't been in a HQ mood this year. I've really expanded my romance reading to other books. No Historical books this year either. Right now I am on a indie YA kick believe it or not. I just finished Beautiful Disaster, The Mighty Storm, Effortless and Easy. BD was one of the best books I've read this year. I'm still making my way through Kristen Ashley's books. I just started Perfect Chemistry which a YA book set in High School. I don't usually read YA but this one intrigues me. The best thing is most of these are from the Lending program so I'm not out any money.

I think it's the whole first person POV I am hooked on. I know most UF does this but I haven't really been in a paranormal mood lately.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote