View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #231
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I have the Transformer TF101 (IMO, the best of the Android tablets at its release, but superseded by newer generations of course). The Dock is great, and the extra battery in it means I can go for insane amounts of time with out charging, but the keyboard is smaller then even my laptop keyboard so I find it a bit tough to do serious typing on.

<snip>
Hi all,

I too, have one of these, though I long for the Infinity. The Transformer works so well, I wonder how anyone copes with lesser tablets. And battery life is wonderful.

Truly useful parts of the dock are the USB ports and card reader - I can copy stuff for others very easily, get images from my camera and so forth. Yes, typing is not so good on such a small keyboard. The portability of it though and the battery life makes it a very useful device.

Recently, I upgraded my laptop to a Probook (17") and don't miss my desktop at all, though I do have a hankering for a second screen - LSB allows so many files to be open at once, it becomes addictive, and I'd love to have my timeline on one screen, while I type on another. My laptop gives me about 5 hours with wireless and BT on (I listen to music - mostly from the '60s when I work), which is sufficient.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote