View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #42
khromov
Connoisseur
khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubieubie View Post
thanks
im having trouble figureing out where to add my custom folders. Do i place them directly under the 2 examples or further down by unread and liked feeds.
Thanks again
It says in the help section:
"Set your own custom folders here, simply re-paste the example line below for each new folder you need."

It's implied that you put them underneath the example.

In other news
The text view on Instapaper.com has changed today, so there's some junk on top of every article. I will be releasing a fix for this in a day or two.
khromov is offline   Reply With Quote