Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #505
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I've got a book that I can't find the title for too. I thought it was by Charles Williams, but it might have been one of the other Inklings .... or just somebody my mind connected with them. It starts with a gal who has been afraid all her life of somebody who follows her in the shadows. A friend (in theatre?) finally gets her to talk about it, and through sharing her fear, she is able to let the "follower" actually meet her .... and it turns out to be herself. And it turns out that she has been bearing some of the pain/fear for an ancient ancestor who was burned at the stake as a martyr.

None of the Charles Williams titles I saw looked like the right book -- but maybe I just didn't recognize it! Anybody know?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote