View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #16
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxk View Post
Hate to reopen an old thread, but a plastic tab on my PRS-505 cover just broke as well and looks non-macguyverable.

I'm not interested in any of these other replacements people have mentioned in this sub-forum so far - the original was slim and sturdy enough (apart from the clip snapping when I dropped it).
The same thing happened to me, this is what I did. I used some Superglue with a brush, to keep the tab steady. Don't think about trying to use it alone, I also got some Gorilla glue (actually had it on hand) and left a dab of glue at the apex of the tab, and I let that dry for 24 hours. Good as new. Good luck.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote