View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 03:20 AM   #29
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by esperanc View Post
Much of this discussion is centered on the wireless capabilities of the Kindle and the prices of ebooks at Amazon and Sony stores. These are not relevant issues for somebody here in Brazil. We can't buy ebooks in either store (they require a U.S.-issued credit card - mostly, I read free ebooks which I convert from .lit or .html. ). The wireless capabilities are useless here. So, these issues aside, which one should I trade my PRS500 for?
I'd suggest a device which can read the MobiPocket format. There are dozens of different MobiPocket bookstores, all of which sell books world-wide.

You can read MobiPocket books on dozens of different devices. In the area of eInk readers, there's the iLiad and the CyBook.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote