View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #9
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
I read non-fiction because the subject interests me.
Ditto! If a subject interests me, I'll read about it. Often I browse the non-fiction areas in a bookstore when I go and if a book looks interesting, I'll just read it even if it's not in a subject that I would normally read about. For instance, I just finished reading Some We Love, Some We Hate, Some We Eat which focuses on anthrozoology or how humans and animals interact. It's not a subject I would normally read about but the I remember being intrigued by the cover when I was in Borders a while back. I didn't buy it though because it was in hardcover and too much money for me to spend at that moment. I saw that the library had an e-book version and I read it for free.

I usually read a lot of religion books. We have a lot in our personal library plus I majored in Religion when I was in college. So I usually read a lot of books in that area.

I still read fiction too but I probably read more non-fiction than fiction.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote