View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:16 AM   #6
Loccy
Loccy began at the beginning.

Device: Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I don't recall seeing your post. I thought that what you are doing is what the extra CSS area under look and feel area was for. This area states that you should place here:
I haven't used it but there are threads talking about using this field to adjust exactly what your doing.

"Either the path to a CSS stylesheet or raw CSS. This CSS will be appended to the style rules from the source file, so it can be used to override those rules."
Anyway Kudos for creating a tool to help the community here.

But I don't want (and it seems, neither do other people in this thread ) extra CSS. I wanted to be able to quickly and easily modify one single parameter of one single CSS style on my EPUB. Basically I want to control, exactly, what the CSS says - not to add additional, potentially contradicting rules. For example, on the extra CSS area, how would you go about modifying a particular style's text-justify parameter from left to justify? It's also a lot lighter weight than Calibre proper if all you want to do is quickly change from left to right justify, or tweak indention or font sizes.
Loccy is offline   Reply With Quote