View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
I just updated Calibre to version 0.9.12.

Now, when I try to edit metadata, I get this error:

Code:
calibre, version 0.9.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>ZipImportError</b>:can't find module calibre.gui2.metadata

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\edit_metadata.py", line 208, in edit_metadata
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\edit_metadata.py", line 224, in do_edit_metadata
  File "site.py", line 66, in load_module
ZipImportError: can't find module calibre.gui2.metadata
This happens when I right-click on a title and choose Edit Metadata Individually.

As far as I can see, everything else is working OK. I didn't have this problem with the previous version. I am running Calibre under Windows XP.

I'd be grateful for any advice.

Mike
Mike. Look at the top line of your error message. (0.9.0)
Your update did not complete correctly.

I tried your steps on XP. Success here.
Uninstall Calibre, then install your update (you might disable your A/V for that)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote