View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #28
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Thumbs down

Dropbox support seems atrocious, though. Is anyone able to access their support in any way? Maybe they don't feel obliged to provide it for their free users. I also lost access to posting in their user forums (conveniently hidden from Dropbox's main site), it says I must first "verify my email address" (although it was verified years ago), but there actually seems no way to verify it (no way to send the verification email to yourself).

To sum up my experience: Dropbox offers superb, if sometimes buggy* software products, best in their class, but beware if anything goes wrong... I feel very uncomfortable about being unable to reach their tech support.

*the Camera Upload in the Dropbox app for iOS has been buggy on my iDevices ever since it was released, app reinstalls did not fix that, and tech support can't be reached for assistance
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote