View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:23 PM   #200
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Yeah I went and watched the viddy.

Have to say I did not enjoy the look of the control mechanism, but perhaps there is a lesson to be learned there about "lack of buttons"

The overall graphics and performance looked acceptable. Interface was a bit suspect IMHO : ) I had been off and had a dig around in the games like "Quake" arena before (pun intended) not impossible by any means
It needs a USB OTG keyboard and mouse. Or for touchscreen use, buttons at bottom of screen so your hands do not block your view of the screen. As shown, it is awkward at best.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote