View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:49 AM   #9
manou
Grand Seamstress
manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by captkjaneway View Post
The PW is available here.........Wan Chai or Mong Kok have them, but leaning towards just the K4 without keyboard

My Kindle is a UK version, so they probably wont help now I here
If you bought it from Amazon, I am sure they'll come up with something. The PW they sell in Wanchai and Mongkok are parallel (or grey) imports, thus Kindle CS probably won't be able to help you if there is an issue.
As I said, it's worth a try with Kindle CS, they might be generous towards a puchase of a K4.
manou is offline   Reply With Quote