View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
A couple of N2A Card Questions

I just recently purchased a N2A (CM10 Jellybean) card for a Nook Tablet and I have run into a couple of issues I'm hoping somebody can help me with.

1) When booting up, it books into the Nook system software. I read that if you are having problems you should trying powering while the Nook is under power - plugged in. This does work, but the next time I boot after turning off (Nook unplugged), it boots back into the Nook system software again. So my question is:

Is this a persistent problem (only being able to boot while the Nook is plugged in) - or does this problem eventually go away?

2) When I try to reboot into the Nook system from Android using the reboot tool from N2A I get a message stating due to, not having superuser privileges, it's not possible to reboot into the Barnes & Noble system. How is this corrected? I see a permissions setting on the settingins menu for Android but I don't see anything that refers to "superuser or root" permission?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote