View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:02 PM   #30
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Thanks for reminding me about this. Yes, uninstall it. I would do it before installing the new calibre release. I don't think it will break anything, but I don't know which version of the driver calibre would actually use.
David,

suppose someone upgraded Calibre to the latest version before reading this how would he go about fixing it? Uninstall and re-install Calibre? How could one check what version of the driver is running? Any change in the settings page, maybe?

[Edit]
I went to the advanced settings and searched for the Kobo driver. Both the beta one and the new, Glo and Mini enabled, one were there so I just disabled the beta plugin for good measure. Anything else I should do or check?
[/Edit]

François

Last edited by frankieGom; 10-06-2012 at 04:22 PM.
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote