View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:27 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
That's true - but you actually perform close and painstaking proof-reading. In fact, I believe you've stated before that you do a side-by-side comparison with a paperback/hardback as you go, is that correct?
Yes, that's exactly what I do.

Quote:
I was hoping at least for an initial pass in some kind of automated spelling/grammar checker. You can do that quite quickly after a while. You just need to perform it on the text before you do the epub/mobi formatting part of the process.
Agreed - that would be something that one might reasonably expect.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote