View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 08:37 AM   #9
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
It was a good experiment.

I often post to this forum from my enTourage eDGe and run into similar problems. Can you type your post and then "lower" or exit the keyboard when you're done (thus exposing the hidden "submit reply" button)? That works for me on the eDGe. It's Android, though, and maybe the M92 keyboard doesn't work that way.

Cheers!
I' m writing this with the M92, and see this text appear but not the Reply button below it.

Back on my notebook again. After replying with the quote and the above line on my M92, I tapped the keyboard icon, and the keyboard disappeared, so I saw the Reply button and posted it.

So yes, it works as you suggested. Thanks.

I'm sticking to my notebook for posting though from now on. Much faster. But I prefer the Boox M92 for reading.

Last edited by Lode; 01-28-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote