View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by janicew View Post
Since you mentioned wanting this for member's of your household, I suspect Cozi is your best option since you can have lists for each person. My boys are getting Coby Android tablets for Christmas, and I'm going to try using Cozi calendar and to-do lists for their chore monitoring. Being techno kids, I think they'll respond to the idea well. Now...if only I could get hubby to do things that way!
I might give this a try. I already own it but never installed it yet.

On my phone We use Out Of Milk Pro to do similar it's not as good but updates in real time when it comes to shopping and adding to the task list. Hubby loves adding tasks for me to do while at work.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote