View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #98
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I was poking around the calibre database, and in the views I see something called "books_list_filter". I presume it's some sort of SQL function and I can understand the function of it, but I can't seem to figure out how it works...
You are looking the PHP?

If so, an SQLite function that calls books_list_filter is created at line 197. The first parameter is the SQL name, the second is the PHP function name (or vice versa -- I don't remember). The function itself is defined on line 113. It must be defined at global scope.

The function checks each record ID against a session array to see if the ID is allowed in the current context. The session array is set by search.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote