Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #10585
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Frankly, I'm surprised that no one tried with 'wolverine.' That was always my first choice for 'nasty animal.' Badger isn't far behind.

But the #1 spot for the king and queen of nasty, vicious, get off my lawn or I'll kill ya, what the heck I'll kill ya anyway, animals is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayne Parkinson View Post
The shrew?

Close enough! It's actually even smaller. It's the Pigmy Shrew! Too small to even get it's mouth open wide enough to bite your finger, the Pigmy Shrew will attack anything near it. It will do so for any reason. For food of course, which it must have at least every 15-20 minutes (it must eat 3x its body weight every day just to stay alive. Sleeping for more than an hour can kill it,) but it will attack any creature that comes near it even if it has already just fed. The size of the creature doesn't matter. It will still attack. In many ways this reminds me of my first wife, except her name wasn't Kate.

Take it away, Shayne!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote