View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 03:10 PM   #3
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
How much spam does one get as a result of downloading software from this site? Just wondering, because I don't see a privacy statement on their website, but I do see this: "The information about Giveaway of the day and the participants of this initiative will be included in our newsletters and distributed among our visitors and subscribers." and "You will get the information and special offers on all the additional software products from the given publisher."

I've already got the processtext converter (only US$12) as well as the free pdftohtml, so I don't need this anyway, but I was wondering how much spam one gets for these "give-aways" generally. Call me cynical, but in my experience, there's seldom such a thing as a free lunch.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote